Warehouse Team Manager
We are currently hiring for a Warehouse Team Manager to work within a fast paced Logistics operation near Woolwich. The Shift pattern will be 6-2 and 2-10 working 5 out of 7 paying £30,000
Key skills required for the Warehouse Team Manager
- Reporting to the Operations and part of a team covering all shift patterns.
- Working closely with peers to define, deploy & manage resource and equipment to optimise performance.
- Initial involvement in ensuring all working procedures are clearly defined and cascaded, with regular reviews to ensure effectiveness
- Must be proactive in seeking improvements in process/methods of operating and also in the introduction of best practice within the site
- Responsible for the day to day management, initial and ongoing development, and motivation of a team of Warehouse Operatives.
- Responsible for the consistent achievement of Key Performance Indicators and delivering a high level of on time, on cost customer service
- Responsible for their personal Health and safety that of others by ensuring all tasks are carried out to the relevant procedures and by adhering to safe working practices at all times
- A champion for both the company and customers vision and values
- Responsible for ensuring excellent working relationships with the Customer representatives.
If you are a Warehouse Team Manager looking for a new opportunity either apply online or if would like to find out about other IT/Financial Services opportunities please contact Jamie Rogers on 01793 438510 or email email@example.com
Please visit our website www.outsource-uk.co.uk