Enjoy working with the support of Outsource UK
Our Future Technology Programme overcomes obstacles to work by training (or retraining) and hiring future Technology consultants and deploying them to our customers. For us, it’s about ensuring the best person for one of our jobs gets the job. We go beyond the traditional CV search and selection process to ensure that everyone who joins one of our programmes has the potential for excellence, and that no one misses out on a job opportunity.
Having worked in staffing for over 30 years, we know that there are many specialist, project-based roles where our clients require a flexible, inclusive approach, especially in Technology, Change and Engineering. If you are looking to enhance your technology skills, explore your special interest further or retrain in a new career, talk to us. We're here to take care of everything, for everyone.
What skills or interests are we looking for?
As one of our Consultants, you will receive a salary (we manage all tax and National Insurance contributions), training and a career development plan, 25 days annual leave plus:
- Utilisation bonus
- Opportunities to work across a variety of different projects and organisations
- Join our social events
- Perkbox - access to 100s of discounts, via the Perkbox platform, including a free cinema ticket every month, free hot drink from Caffé Nero every week
- Health Cash Plan - receive money back on prescriptions & other medical expenses
- Life assurance - 4 x salary Company pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Rail season ticket loans - reducing the cost of season tickets
- Free eye tests & money off voucher from Specsavers
- Employee Assistance Programme that supports our employees' wellbeing
- Outsource Heroes Awards - nominated colleagues receive thanks & a box of Cadbury's Heroes for displaying the Outsource employee values - Accountable, Collaborative, Inclusive, Insightful & Solutions focussed
"Being an Employed Consultant through Outsource UK brings the positives of contracting whilst being a full-time employee."Feedback from current Outsource UK Technology Consultants
"Outsource has secured me new positions not just once but TWICE! Both were working on exciting and rewarding projects.
On top of this, the support I have received has been tremendous with regular catch-ups & genuine interest in me and my career. Even though I am a contractor, I feel like I have someone rooting for me!"
Why our clients LOVE Future Tech Consultants
- Access to top talent & niche skills with reduced hiring times
- Truly inclusive hiring process
- Consultative service – market insight & advice
- Handcrafted solutions tailored to meet customers' specific requirements
- Flexibility to enable them to meet their business objectives
- Reduced risk
- We are able to negotiate terms & conditions on their behalf with you, the consultant
- Everybody benefits from Outsource UK's regular support, advice, training and legislative updates