Statement of Work
Outsource UK's Workforce Solutions offers a range of bespoke statement of work services to complement existing sourcing routes
As a hiring or project manager, your main concern is getting the right resource in for the right price, at the right time. Maybe you're using a service desk approach consisting of 80% contract resource - it's expensive, suffers from high attrition and low output. There is a better way.
Our Statement of Work service focusses on resolving the challenges you face with resource by aligning with your business objectives and strategy. Solutions can range from one head to whole teams for durations over six months, working alongside or independently of your permanent headcount.
The key benefits of a bespoke solution are:
- Improved productivity, efficiency, cost and output
- Services are defined by you, the client, around your output needs
We provide onsite managers to engage, train and then manage resource, and can backfill contractors with our own managed consultants with bonus incentives aligned to performance. You see quality knowledge transfer, improved onboarding and retention and the jobs get done.
We can design:
- Work Packages - a fixed price resource- or competency-based solution, defined by deliverables, SLAs or outputs
- Managed Teams - onsite management or service wraparound for flexible resource alongside permanent headcount
- Managed Programme - management and delivery of a function utilising a range of resources, potentially contractors, Outsource consultants, Outsource Scholars or permanent hires, under one single point. This allows a blended workforce solution and the most cost-effective and efficient resource.
If you'd like to know more about how this solution might work for you, and to see some examples of our current managed workforce solutions, please get in touch with Mark Harris on 01793 430021. We'll meet with you to listen and assess yor requirements, and design a bespoke solution, including a cost-saving analysis, risk mitigation strategy and benefits realisation summary to support your business case.
Latest Technology & Change articles
Meet your Technology & Change team
Director of Client Services
Head of Client Solutions
Head of Enterprise Delivery
Head of Specialist Markets - England & Wales
Head of Specialist Markets - Scotland
Consultancy Services Business Partner and Inclusion & Diversity Lead
Operations Manager - Shared Services